X-Zone and More!
- Summer/Winter Highlights is two different half-hour programs that recap the events from the previous season.
- For the biggest shot of adrenaline in your day, XZONE, hosted by Olympian Sean Smith, delivers action sports like no other media in Utah.
- Viewers are invited to send in their own action sports footage so it can be featured in XZONE.
- The most highly-awarded sports show in the state, XZONE has been named Best Sports Show multiple times since its inception in 2003 by the Society of Professional Journalists and Utah Broadcasters Association.
Video not found
Outside Television Programming
Summer Fun Reading
- The objective is to encourage kids from grades K-12 in the Summit County area to read a book each week of the summer (10 books in 10 weeks) or 1000 pages.
- PCTV promotes the challenge before and throughout the summer everyday on the air.
- Sixteen schools in the Summit County area participate as well as all the libraries. At the start of the school year, PCTV goes to the schools and awards prizes to the kids who completed the challenge.
- By far the most successful reading challenge with over 15% of the kids participating.